Clean Beauty Routine


I have mild acne, though I’ve managed to clear it up with my clean beauty routine to the point where I get a blemish about once every two weeks. Here’s a tip on how I’m keeping my skin clean. (Some of my products). After a shower, I was my face with delicate facial cleanser after my skin feels good and clean I use the rosewater toner both are from luminanceskincare . Balancing ph adjustment for my facial skin, it’s organic, no Synthetics, no alcohol, no astringents, vegan, cruelty free and raw. My skin feels radiant after! Very clean. I smooth with a nourishing facial moisturizer from botanizo antioxidant formula with lavender, Jojoba, Pomagrate oil, natural hemp seed oil, hialuronic acid, vitamin B2, B5, B12 and E. 🧖🏽‍♀️✨💛 Very happy with my results. I strongly believe everyone should have a facial routine.

Comments

Popular Posts